Are you struggling to secure the money you need to make the films you want to make?
Do you feel you don't know where to look to secure sources of valuable and plentiful funds for your film?
Do you find it difficult to approach people for money - whether its wealthy individuals or organizations?
Do you know that you have a grant worthy film, but you don't know how to obtain grant funding?
Do you need a clear & concise funding strategy to ensure your project has access to the resources it needs?
You will have clarity and enthusiasm to achieve all these objectives and more, once you complete this focused, actionable, self-paced course.
You will have a well thought out and comprehensive funding strategy with which to move forward on garnering funds for your film. No longer will the overwhelming feeling of how to find money hold you back
You will have extensive knowledge of where to find granting opportunites, the key skills and specific tips on how to approach completing and submitting your application and have a much stronger opportunity to be successfully awarded
You will feel confident and sincere in building relationships and garnering donations from wealthy individuals and organizations knowing that you are providing them with an opportunity to be part of something valuable and special
You will have mastered the money mindset and have a deeper appreciation of the value of money and your attitude towards it. You will have changed your conscious worth, income and your films budget
You will be able to afford the resources you need to make your film - travel, equipment, crew, promotion and marketing - as well as pay yourself so you can dedicate the time needed to see your film through to completion
- Welcome From Your Instructor
- Course Aims and Overview
- 1.0 - Setting Your Funding Foundation
- 1.1 - Lesson Recap
- 1.2 - Money Mindset
- 1.3 - Lesson Recap
- 1.4 - Money Mindset Action Worksheet
- 2.0 - How To Develop A Fundraising Strategy
- 2.1 - Lesson Recap
- 2.2 - Funding Strategy Action Worksheet
- 3.0 - Grants: Should You Apply?
- 3.1 - Grants: Finding and Researching
- 3.2 - Grants: Contact and Application
- 3.3 - Grants: Decision Time
- 3.4 - Lesson Recap
- 3.5 - Resources
- 3.6 - Grant Information Sheet (GIS)
- 3.7 - Grant Funding Action Worksheet
- 4.0 - Why And Where To Crowdfund
- 4.1 - Content For Your Crowdfunding Page
- 4.2 - Lesson Recap
- 4.3 - Resources
- 4.4 - Crowdfunding Action Worksheet
- 5.0 - Garnering Individual Donations For Your Film Pt. 1
- 5.1 - Garnering Individual Donations For Your Film Pt. 2
- 5.2 - Lesson Recap
- 5.3 - Individual Donations Action Worksheet
- 6.0 - Finding Your Fiscal Sponsor
- 6.1 - Lesson Recap
- 6.2 - Resources
- 6.3 - Fiscal Sponsorship Action Worksheet
- Supportive Resources
- Before You Go
- Editing Your Doc Film w/ Paddy Bird (Webinar)
- Funding Your Doc Film w/ Morrie Warshawski (Webinar)
- Selling Stock Footage w/ Pat McGowan (Webinar)
- Legal Do's & Don'ts w/ Gordon Firemark (Webinar)
- Exclusive Discounts and Resources
- Doc Film Distribution w/ Jon Reiss (Webinar)